Volpi – A Company with Tradition
- 2016 Volpi USA gains ISO 13485 certification
- 2015 Volpi starts cleanroom production at Volpi AG, Schlieren, Switzerland
- 2014 Volpi starts cleanroom production at Volpi USA in Auburn, NY, USA
- 2011 Acquisition of spectrometry technology portfolio from SPECTROsolutions (Spin-off of Hamamatsu)
- 2007 Acquisition of the Volpi Group and transfer of company leadership to Max Kunz
- 2000 DIN ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2000 certification of Volpi AG
- 1998 Inclusion of LED technology in the development portfolio
- 1991 Set-up of new Volpi USA facility in Auburn, NY, USA
Acquisition of the fiber optic division of Welch Allyn, start of in-house production of optical fibers.
- 1986 Move to new premises in Schlieren, Switzerland
- 1981 Acquisition of the Volpi Group and transfer of company leadership to Ernst Neuenschwander
- 1978 Founding of Volpi Manufacturing USA (Volpi USA) in Auburn, NY, USA
- 1968 Expansion of the product line to include optical instruments for the inspection of
cavities and optical fiber Technology.
- 1966 Change of company's legal Status in AG
- 1964 For the Expo in Lausanne, Volpi provides a photographic facility which could project 57 pictures simultaneously on a
- 1953 Founded as a sole proprietorship by S. Volpi. Company based in Urdorf, Switzerland. The object of the company was the
development of special items to simplify the manufacturing of film materials. One of the first customers was Swiss television.