Develops, industrializes and manufactures custom fit optoelectronic OEM subsystems and modules. Volpi is a strategic partner for leading industrial companies in its target markets of life science tools, IVD and medical technology. High-quality standard products and private-label solutions round off the portfolio. The two sites are centrally located within the large American and European economic zones.
For our global Volpi organization, and as soon as possible, we are seeking a passionate
Director Global Quality Management
The Director Global Quality Management is responsible for the Volpi Group management system, acts as the quality manager of one legal entity and is responsible for regulatory matters at a Group level. He/she will maintain, modify and develop the management system in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and further Volpi’s strategic business direction to meet customer requirements. Striving for continuous improvement on all levels together with the process owners he/she will ensure full acceptance of the management system.
- More than 5 years of work experience in a quality function within in vitro diagnostics, life sciences or medical instruments (e.g. ISO 13485, GMP)
- Master’s degree in engineering or science
- Strong background in product development, industrialization, manufacturing and servicing of diagnostics instruments
- Strong skills in task prioritization combined with experience in identifying pragmatic solutions
- Business fluency in English, German is an asset
- You live near Auburn, NY and are also able to travel
We offer you a challenging, interesting and versatile role in a dynamic team of interdisciplinary engineers. Benefit from collaborating with like-minded peers, as you grow in this role.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via mail or E-Mail!
5 Commerce Way
Auburn NY 13021