Develops, industrializes and manufactures custom fit optoelectronic OEM subsystems and modules. Volpi is a strategic partner for leading industrial companies in its target markets of life science tools, IVD and medical technology. High-quality standard products and private-label solutions round off the portfolio. The two sites are centrally located within the large American and European economic zones.
For our operation at Volpi USA in Auburn, NY, and at the next possible date we are seeking a passionate
Senior Manufacturing / Process Engineer
- Design and streamline processes for optical module manufacturing, assembly and testing
- Monitoring of critical production processes through statistical process control
- Continous improvement of manufacturing processes, Tools, jigs and test methods including CAPA Management to ensure high Quality, Efficiency and effectiveness
- Leading production Transfer and ramp up with relevant process documentation, qualification and Training of production staff
- Liaison between engineering, manufacturing and procurement during the product industrialization, production Transfer and life cycle Management
- More than 5 years work experience in industrial engineering and lean manufacturing of fine mechanics module and instruments
- Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Knowhow in strongly regulated markets with associated processes and documentation (ISO 13485, GMP)
- Strong back ground in modern manufacturing processes and methodologies
- Strong analytical skills, affinity to pragmatic solutions and effective communication to different stakeholders
We offer you a challenging, interesting and versatile role in a dynamic team of interdisciplinary engineers. Benefit from collaborating with like-minded peers, as you grow in this role.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via mail or E-Mail!