Develops, industrializes and manufactures custom fit optoelectronic OEM subsystems and modules. Volpi is a strategic partner for leading industrial companies in its target markets of life science tools, IVD and medical technology. High-quality standard products and private-label solutions round off the portfolio. The two sites are centrally located within the large American and European economic zones.
For our operation at Volpi USA in Auburn, NY, and at the next possible date we are seeking a passionate
Senior Systems Engineer
- Engineering, design and optimization of optoelectronic modules, related production tools and test Equipment.
- Life Cycle Management of products, securing component availability and quality throughout the product life cycle
- Team up with the sales team for assessment of technical customer requests, develop solutions for quotes and drive technical communication during the different phases of the product development
- Interdisciplinary and international collaboration as part of the project team of specialists located in Switzerland
- Cost optimization along the product life cycle of a product
- More than 5 years work experience in development, industrialization and production set up of precision mechanics including design know how in CAD
- Higher engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Complementing knowledge in optics, electronics, software and testing
- Know how in optical measurement technologies in the Life Sciences, In Vitro Diagnostics and Medical Technology
- Know how in ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- Strong customer orientation in combination with amiable communication skills
We offer you a challenging, interesting and versatile role in a dynamic team of interdisciplinary engineers. Benefit from collaborating with like-minded peers, as you grow in this role.